Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza 4 Demo

3 posters

Go down

Forza 4 Demo Empty Forza 4 Demo

Post  DanTheMan Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:48 am

Been playing it for a while today, awesome game, been trying to set some good times with the pad.

Rivals mode is great, its like time attack, but it automatically loads the fastest ghost from your friends list to compete against.

My gamertag: DanTheMan12119

The sound of the engines (especially the Zonda) is F**KING EPIC, this game should come with a box of tissues.

DanTheMan

Back to top Go down

Forza 4 Demo Empty Re: Forza 4 Demo

Post  SHEEPIE UK Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:26 pm

DanTheMan wrote:Been playing it for a while today, awesome game, been trying to set some good times with the pad.

Rivals mode is great, its like time attack, but it automatically loads the fastest ghost from your friends list to compete against.

My gamertag: DanTheMan12119

The sound of the engines (especially the Zonda) is F**KING EPIC, this game should come with a box of tissues.

LOL yeah it is good - even better with a wheel ! pre-oredered for Friday Very Happy
SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

https://kent360racers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypno85 Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:47 am

Have to say just played the demo not that impressed to be honest. You can tell consoles are past it imo.

I found the game was a little slow as well. Maybe Ive been spoiled by f1 and taking corners for more quickly
Laughing
Hypno85
Hypno85

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down