Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss this!

5 posters

Go down

Discuss this! Empty Discuss this!

Post  SPUNKY UK Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Ok I know this is not my favourite game but being a bit constructive here:
1) We need the AI on a good setting to take over racing when people disconnect or cant race.
A good example is Hypno has 0 points for not being there and snufkin & Dan deserve more than what they got due to disconnection. Put the AI on professional.
2) I accept Virgin has the 2 worst drivers so we aint gonna win shit!
3) Whats with the dodgy graphics (markers in the air and tourettes scoreboard at the end) and how come everyone was 2nd !
4) 16 aint enough! I hardly saw anyone...I might as well stop for a shit and read the paper.
5) Other than that, it was great fun and I didnt crash once.....Brian! Laughing
SPUNKY UK
SPUNKY UK

Back to top Go down

Discuss this! Empty Re: Discuss this!

Post  SHEEPIE UK Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:50 pm

SPUNKY UK wrote:Ok I know this is not my favourite game but being a bit constructive here:
1) We need the AI on a good setting to take over racing when people disconnect or cant race.
A good example is Hypno has 0 points for not being there and snufkin & Dan deserve more than what they got due to disconnection. Put the AI on professional.
3) Whats with the dodgy graphics (markers in the air and tourettes scoreboard at the end) and how come everyone was 2nd !
4) 16 aint enough! I hardly saw anyone...I might as well stop for a shit and read the paper.

1) AI can't take over midway through a race once someone gets disconnected. With a person not racing (and knowing in advance) I did suggest this but a few didn't agree and in the end - although I haven't tried this to see if it's correct but say Brian can't make it one week and my reserve drive is Vettel. You can't make it the same week and your reserve drive is Glock. Although the level can be set the same are both drivers going to be equal? I doubt it but like I say haven't tested it. I have said we have at least 3 drivers willing to step in to at least assist with team points.
2) Er nothing I can help with on this one except practise practise and dont use QUICK SETUP !!!
3) Yes there are a few glitches but didn't have a problem with the scoreboard at the end.
4) You can only have 16 online (without AI) if your at the back and not seeing anyone please revert to point 2 Very Happy
5) Yes it was fun and indeed DSQ when the rules on reduced? lol Very Happy
SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

https://kent360racers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMan Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:11 pm

SPUNKY UK wrote:Ok I know this is not my favourite game but being a bit constructive here:

Point 1 is appreciated, I was well gutted when I got disconnected, shame about the point loss!

But I understand Sheepy too, if we get replaced with an Super AI that does everyone and comes 1st that might not be fair (not that thats even possible)

Difficult situation to deal with to be honest as now the driver scoreboard isnt a true reflection of skill (especially seeing Steve is 1st) Laughing

DanTheMan

Back to top Go down

Post  bannbino Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:52 pm

yeah, even I'm surprised. But as the old adage goes, Softly Softly Catchy Monkey!!
bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypno85 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:40 am

Well hopefully my lets call it "piece of shit" connection gets sorted! 6 days of 135kbps down speeds is ridiculous and hopefully I can transfer to O2 or BE in time for next set of races. (any reviews on those ISP's are more than welcome).

Cant wait to get some points on the board and give Steve someone to hit in Monaco Wink
Hypno85
Hypno85

Back to top Go down

Post  bannbino Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:31 am

How many times do I have to apologise??

O2 is BE where I live and i get a pretty much constant 8 Mbps, sometimes pushing 9 Mbps, down my BT line. Check the Sam Knows website for info on your exchange:

http://www.samknows.com/broadband/index.php
bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum