Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY FARKIN DAYZ!!

2 posters

Go down

HAPPY FARKIN DAYZ!! Empty HAPPY FARKIN DAYZ!!

Post  SPUNKY UK Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Always said F1 was a pig , Forza has brought the fun back with a real bit of close racing...oh and bumper cars! And to top it all somebody with no talent at all is sitting 2nd Suspect .So even tempy might have a chance No
Till next time.
SPUNKY UK
SPUNKY UK

Back to top Go down

HAPPY FARKIN DAYZ!! Empty Re: HAPPY FARKIN DAYZ!!

Post  Rockeye Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:40 am

Now you just gotta stay there! Wink It was fun and I did enjoy it. Even more so that F1 maybe as it's more forgiving.

I think it would be better if we are able to get some cars in our garages that we can upgrade\customise as some people are getting a slight advantage over others. Some cars are practically undrivable without customizing the setups.

If you do have a car in your garage, take a look at the setups and select the most popular (X to choose) and buy a free or cheap one. It's worth a start and it'll give you a much more enjoyable\faster ride. That way things can be closer\fairer. Probably gonna go down the ranks after saying that but I'd rather people know than not. geek

Rockeye

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum