Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACES 9 AND 10 RESULTS AND REPORT

Go down

RACES 9 AND 10 RESULTS AND REPORT Empty RACES 9 AND 10 RESULTS AND REPORT

Post  SHEEPIE UK Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:10 am

CLEAN SWEEP FOR PACIFIC FOX AT SILVERSTONE AS BANNBINO WINS BATTLE OF BRANDS

Race 9 = Silverstone

RACES 9 AND 10 RESULTS AND REPORT Images10
Above: Really?  Try saying that some of the kent360 drivers......

The first of a GB double header saw the teams head to Silverstone the home of F1.  Pacific Fox with a 21 point lead going into the double header took a clean sweep and possibly a kent360 racers first, not only getting the win at Silverstone but pole position and fastest lap.

Controversy again though between Sheepie UK and R0ckeye with the former yet again accusing the later of making a ridiculous move.  "He just tried to drive straight through me at the final chicanes - the tightest 2 corners on the whole circuit.  I know I have a target on my helmet so to speak, but seems I have one on the back of my car too"

RACES 9 AND 10 RESULTS AND REPORT Images12
Above: Sheepie UK had to be restrained as he went looking for R0ckeye post race....

RACES 9 AND 10 RESULTS AND REPORT Images11
Above: Sequence of shots as R0ckeye makes his move.......

In the end both drivers recevied penalites which cost them places in the end.  Bannbino picked up 2nd with Widge in 3rd made up the podium.  Marchin Sausage consistanlty backing up the reigning champs in 4th to maintatin their team advantage.  Bsheepie was promoted to 5th due to the Sheepie/R0ckeye clash with Sheepie UK having to settle for 6th.  Adman took 7th thanks to R0ckeye's penalty with the latter having to accept 8th.  Snowbone was the last of the finishers in 9th with Kissaten retireing yet again.

RACES 9 AND 10 RESULTS AND REPORT 2011_a10
Above: Pacific Fox takes win number 6 at Silverstone...........

RACE 9 FULL RESULTS:

RACES 9 AND 10 RESULTS AND REPORT Race910

BANNBINO WINS BATTLE OF BRANDS

Race 10 = Brands Hatch

Due to "technical difficulties"  a race report is not available for Brands Hatch.

RACE 10 FULL RESULTS:

RACES 9 AND 10 RESULTS AND REPORT Race1011

So Pacific Fox maintains his 21 point advantage of Bannbino with the reigning champs 9 points in the team title.  Next up it's a twin ring piece weekend - Nurburgring and Hungaroring.

As Always.......CU Next Time......Cool
SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

https://kent360racers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down