Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW XBOX STEERING WHEEL

3 posters

Go down

NEW XBOX STEERING WHEEL Empty NEW XBOX STEERING WHEEL

Post  SHEEPIE UK Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Fanatec have brought out a new wheel compatable with PC/PS3 and XBOX all in one. Nice price though! £270 for just the wheel and £475 for wheel pedals and gear shift. Nice piece of kit tho.......

Fanatec Porsche GT2 wheel
SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

https://kent360racers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

NEW XBOX STEERING WHEEL Empty Re: NEW XBOX STEERING WHEEL

Post  Hypno85 Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:38 am

Only non MS wheel to have force feedback. I was thinking about getting a wheel, as I think it could help pull a couple of seconds off my lap times. Force feed back would be better but shame that the official wheel is discontinued.

The Madcatz Wireless Xbox 360 Steering Wheel only has spring system but not sure what its like to use.
Hypno85
Hypno85

Back to top Go down

Post  bannbino Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Hypno85 wrote:Only non MS wheel to have force feedback. I was thinking about getting a wheel, as I think it could help pull a couple of seconds off my lap times. Force feed back would be better but shame that the official wheel is discontinued.

The Madcatz Wireless Xbox 360 Steering Wheel only has spring system but not sure what its like to use.

I used to use the cheap Mad Catz Microcon 2 wheel that had a spring and it's pretty good. not as good as force feedback but it makes racing games a whole lot better - especially on the long corners! They're £35 quid at argos and well worth it if you like racing games...
bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down