Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accelerate down the Home Straight...

3 posters

Go down

Accelerate down the Home Straight... Empty Accelerate down the Home Straight...

Post  bannbino Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:53 am

I know you've done a nice, well planned calendar, Mark, but how about upping the frequency of the races?

How would people manage with 2 races every week, instead of fortnight?
bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Accelerate down the Home Straight... Empty Re: Accelerate down the Home Straight...

Post  SHEEPIE UK Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:45 pm

What's everyone think? I quite like the way it is at the mo as it is quite intense for the hour and half or so and gives you a bit of break for some practis time but............ Opinions?
SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

https://kent360racers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Accelerate down the Home Straight... Empty Re: Accelerate down the Home Straight...

Post  Rockeye Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Every two weeks works for me as I would find it a squeeze to get a practice in otherwise. I can understand Steve but like a good meal you take it easy and enjoy every bite... Wouldn't want to rush a good season.

Rockeye

Back to top Go down

Post  SHEEPIE UK Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:34 am

Rockeye wrote:Every two weeks works for me as I would find it a squeeze to get a practice in otherwise. I can understand Steve but like a good meal you take it easy and enjoy every bite... Wouldn't want to rush a good season.

Well put Very Happy
SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

https://kent360racers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bannbino Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm

but I'm a greedy cnut and just wanna wolf it down so i can get to dessert...
bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum