Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TURKEY AND MONTREAL PREVIEW

3 posters

Go down

TURKEY AND MONTREAL PREVIEW Empty TURKEY AND MONTREAL PREVIEW

Post  SHEEPIE UK Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:15 pm

DRIVERS READY TO GET PLUCKED IN TURKEY

As the season heads towards the midway point, it's close at the top with only 10 points seperating 1st to 4th with SHEEPIE UK leading the way with 59 points, and Squeak83 just a point behind with Bannbino in 3rd with 54 and bsheepie 49. The ever improving Tempy303 is not that far behind in 5th with 47 points and R0ckeye must be thinking where he could be had he not missed the opening two races with 32 points in 6th. Bringing up the rear is Romans Wallet but with 4 DNF's it's not suprising. So headiing into races 7 and 8 at the challenging Istanbul track in Turkey with it's blind corners and inclines and exciting fast short circuit at Montreal it should be an interesting fight.

RACE 7 - TURKEY

Have a ride with Webber on how to do it properly - and wouldn't I love one of these in my spare bedroom Very Happy

RACE 8 - MONTREAL

SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

https://kent360racers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

TURKEY AND MONTREAL PREVIEW Empty Re: TURKEY AND MONTREAL PREVIEW

Post  bannbino Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:28 pm

wicked! just like what i made!! interesting to hear how much of a delay there is between when he hits the gear shift paddle and when it actually changes gear...
bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockeye Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:52 am

Cool. Anymore of these?

Rockeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down