Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE 19 - ABU DHABI - THE FINALE ! - RACE PREVIEW

4 posters

Go down

RACE 19 - ABU DHABI - THE FINALE !  - RACE PREVIEW Empty RACE 19 - ABU DHABI - THE FINALE ! - RACE PREVIEW

Post  SHEEPIE UK Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:49 pm

18 RACES AND 4 MONTHS.........COMES DOWN TO THE LAST RACE ! Very Happy

The final race of the season takes us back to the desert of the middle east where we started in Bahrain 4 months ago to the more exclusive Abu Dhabi and the Yas Marina Circuit. After the results in Hungary we are down to 3 who can still grab the glory. As you would have read from Bannbino's permutations anything could happen but, for the current championship leader the maths are simple....finish 4th and the title is Sheepie UK's. As we saw in Hungary, the other drivers not in the title hunt are not just going to park up at the side of the track and watch the 3 fight it out they are all up for finishing as high as they can. R0ckeye and Squeak83 have always been there or thereabouts the races they have competed in and would certainly have been challenging more were it not for technical difficulties. If there were awards for most improved driver then Villa John and Hypno85 would be fighting for that one - they both have had a fantastic 2nd half of the season and bodes well for season 2. Bsheepie's form continues to elude him and probably can't wait to put seaosn 1 behind him. Rick7363 team appears to have disbanded with all sorts of issues and doesn't look likely being retained for season 2. DJ Noely with some impressive times in qualy would surely have been right up there had they transferred to the race. With transportation difficulties making the previous few races he has managed to get things arranged to be on the grid for Abu Dhabi and with EagleJay01 and Satak0 looking to get more track experience it's certainly going to be and interesting race - expecially as we see 50% and 28 laps to be done.

Lets hear Webber talk us through Abu Dhabi - surely he can't comment on the women as their faces are always covered up What a Face Smile

So come Wednesday 20th by 9pm we will be crowning our inaugral season 1 champion king - and what a fight to the finsh it has been

SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

https://kent360racers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

RACE 19 - ABU DHABI - THE FINALE !  - RACE PREVIEW Empty Re: RACE 19 - ABU DHABI - THE FINALE ! - RACE PREVIEW

Post  stko! Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:09 am

Popped in a 1:45 earlier. Please tell me that's good.
stko!
stko!

Back to top Go down

RACE 19 - ABU DHABI - THE FINALE !  - RACE PREVIEW Empty Re: RACE 19 - ABU DHABI - THE FINALE ! - RACE PREVIEW

Post  Hypno85 Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:47 am

Yeah that's all right mate. I had a quick go and got the same sort of times but need more practice.
Hypno85
Hypno85

Back to top Go down

Post  SHEEPIE UK Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 am

Hypno85 wrote:Yeah that's all right mate. I had a quick go and got the same sort of times but need more practice.

Got a 1:41 under grand prix race conditions and 1:39 on time trial. I see Steve "I don't get out much" Hughes has done a 1:36 in time trial..............
SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hypno85 Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 am

SHEEPIE UK wrote:
Hypno85 wrote:Yeah that's all right mate. I had a quick go and got the same sort of times but need more practice.

Got a 1:41 under grand prix race conditions and 1:39 on time trial. I see Steve "I don't get out much" Hughes has done a 1:36 in time trial..............

I just done a high 1:42 happy with that to be honest. Time trial practice is ok, but the track in time trial is at highest grip level.
Hypno85
Hypno85

Back to top Go down

Post  bannbino Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:13 am

SHEEPIE UK wrote:

Yeah and I reckon there's another second in there somewhere. I did a custom GP AT 50% yesterday. the race took 50 mins! it's gonna be a long one...

I'm off for some more timetrialling...
bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Post  SHEEPIE UK Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:49 am

bannbino wrote:
SHEEPIE UK wrote:

Yeah and I reckon there's another second in there somewhere. I did a custom GP AT 50% yesterday. the race took 50 mins! it's gonna be a long one...

GET VOTING N00BS !!! Very Happy
SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bannbino Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:57 am

SHEEPIE UK wrote:
bannbino wrote:
SHEEPIE UK wrote:

GET VOTING N00BS !!! Very Happy

Just voted! Except for the car performance - i think we should give this a test first...

Also just done a 1:35.9 time trial...
bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Post  stko! Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:39 am

So, what you're saying is that my 1:45 is actually toilet.
stko!
stko!

Back to top Go down

Post  bannbino Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:24 pm

stko! wrote:So, what you're saying is that my 1:45 is actually toilet.

I wouldn't say toilet. it depends if you did it in time trial or not. if it was in grand prix mode, it's not too bad as you can generally add 4 or 5 seconds onto the time from time trial...
bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down