Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE 1 & 2 RESULTS

2 posters

Go down

RACE 1 & 2 RESULTS Empty RACE 1 & 2 RESULTS

Post  SHEEPIE UK Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:35 pm

RACE 1 RED FLAG DRAMA AS SEASON 4 FINALLY GETS GOING

An interesting start to the season. Some drama and controversy in Melbourne when, with Sheepie UK leading the race, it was red flagged due to several of the "title challengers" complaining that their cars had been tampered with in parc ferme and that "it's just not right and just not fair" Rolling Eyes So race director charlie whiting had no option but to stop the race. A restart saw DantheMan on pole take a commanding lead only to throw away near the end and give the returning Bannbino a 1st race win, with DantheMan taking 2nd. A suprise in 3rd was Satak0 who's pre-season form went out the window to get on the podium. Sheepie UK had to pit early for a wing and new tyres after getting put off by some radio "chatter" Twisted Evil but managed to recover to 4th. R0ckeye who's team mate failed to get to the grid as he was busy playing with emtpy toilet tubes and sticky back plastic, and could cost them dear in this early stage of the team championship, managed 5th. Villa John came in 6th after repeated spins at the same corner catching him out. Scuderia Sheepwash's frustrating start was compunded when the team decided to put inters on bsheepie's car during the pitstop window meaning he lost a potential 5th place having to come in again for the correct tyres.

RACE 1 & 2 RESULTS Race111

TELL HIM HE'S A CNUT ! TELL HIM TO FCUK OFF ! YES THAT IS SCUDERIA SHEEPWASH........

And so onto Race 2 and Malaysia. Thankfully the downpours stayed away this year and we had both a dry qualy and race. Dantheman yet again got on pole. A long drag down to the first corner saw some close shaves, DantheMan getting away with R0ckeye 2nd and the 2 ferraris getting close into turns 1 and 2. A few laps later saw Sheepie UK and Bannbino swap places a few times before Bannbino finally got away. Drama though halfway through after the pitstops at turn 9 where Sheepie UK was gaining on team mate and brother bsheepie. Heading down into turn 9 down the slope Sheepie UK was carrying far more speed, bsheepie made a mistake coming out of turn 9 and ran well wide, Sheepie UK speed carried him through as bsheepie desparately tried to get back on the racing line knowing someone was directly behind. As sheepie UK stuck to the racing line bsheepie moved back over to the racing line with Sheepie UK screaming over the intercom "don't cut me off" Sheepie UK thought he had just about squeezed past but the Scuderia Sheepwash team radios went into overload with a tirade of expletives from bsheepie accusing team mate and brother of taking him off! The result was Sheepie UK got into 3rd with bsheepie losing more places. The two refused to speak to each other after the race. Sheepie UK said "I thought this is good for the team, 3rd and 4th that's great lets not make silly mistakes and take each other off" "I was catching him fast as I was on full revs and heading down into turn 9 I thought just stay behind but then he ran wide lost loads of speed and I thought well I can't brake now and stuck to the racing line which he then tried to get back on and apparantly I hit him despite the fact it wasn't me who ran wide....." Satak0 took full advantage of the situation to claim 4th, with lone Easy Target and last years world champion having to settle for another 5th, bsheepie recovering to get 6th and Villa John brining up the depleted grid in 7th.

RACE 1 & 2 RESULTS Race211

So after the first rounds, it's 43 points each for Dan and Bannbino with Katie Price GP out in front What a Face thanks to the suprise drive of Satak0 with 70 points.

Hopefully for next weeks races in China and Bahrain Squeak will be on the grid along with the new boys Master Pit Chiefs

As always CU Next Time ! Very Happy
SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

https://kent360racers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

RACE 1 & 2 RESULTS Empty Re: RACE 1 & 2 RESULTS

Post  stko! Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:41 am

Return of the write-ups! Brilliant. Very Happy
stko!
stko!

Back to top Go down