Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE 3 & 4 RESULTS

5 posters

Go down

RACE 3 & 4 RESULTS Empty RACE 3 & 4 RESULTS

Post  SHEEPIE UK Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:41 pm

ER HANG ABOUT SHEEPIE UK GETS A WIN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 47 ATTEMPTS........

RACE 3 & 4 RESULTS Sheepi10
Above: Sheepie UK gets mobbed by his delighted team

Yes you read correct. Sheepie UK achieved a 3rd career win in China and a first for 47 races. "It's been a long time coming but I hope it's the start of many". With DantheMan on pole he took the lead after the tricky first two corners with Sheepie UK behind. Dan though made a mistake thought several laps later at the same point which Sheepie UK duly accepted and managed to keep it on the grey stuff all the way to the end, only briefly losing the lead in the pit stop window but knew Satak0 had to come in who started on the primes. Dan also had to come in for a new front wing but to his credit came back to get 2nd. Satak0 showing that Melbourne and Malaysia were no flash in the pan by claiming another podium for 3rd. R0ckeye took 4th with bsheepie 5th. Suprise was Bannbino down in 6th struggling with grip and apparantly taken out earlier in the race. Villa John came in 7th and a first appearence for Squeak and his lack of pre-season testing showed as he took 8th. Master Pit Chiefs finally made the grid to take 9th and 10th, Marchin Sausage and Iregretnothing getting their first points on the board and must surely be using this season to perfect the car and their driving.

RACE 3 & 4 RESULTS Race311

JOY TURNS TO DESPAIR IN BAHRAIN AS SCUDERIA BROTHERS AT IT AGAIN

And so onto Bahrain qualy proving quite difficult for the drivers with sand on the track causing quite a few off road moments. DantheMan took another pole and going into the first corner of the race was nearly t-boned by R0ckeye though that was because he got a little love tap by Sheepie UK. Last years team champions Easy Target where battling each other on the first lap with Squeak appearing to come worse off from the current world champion and being put off the track. That wasn't the end of the 1st lap incidents and going into the last corner before the start/finish straight, Bsheepie went for a move on team mate Sheepie UK right at the point of the turn in only to collect each other and off wide, luckily avoiding any damage but places in the process with those behind laughing inside their helmets.
Sheepie UK seemed to be calm but as the picture shows below was far from happy.

RACE 3 & 4 RESULTS _5979210

After the race Bsheepie said "I was faster going down into the corner and if you no longer go for a gap, you're no longer a race driver" Sheepie UK retorted "It was a stupid move - 1st lap as well. Yes there is a drivers title to be won but you've got to consider the team points as well" Asked if there would be any future team orders team principal Stefano Domenicali said "Not at this stage no, but the drivers have to be sensible and not take risks with each other". That wasn't the end of the team mate drama, as Bannbino made a mistake which resulted in Satak0 running into him and damage his wing.

RACE 3 & 4 RESULTS Pf1-to10
Above: Bannbino and Satak0 clash

In the end DantheMan took the win quite convincingly with Bannbino getting into 2nd. R0ckeye finally got a podium slot to show why he was world champion last season for 3rd, Satak0 again getting a great result for 4th though helped along the way by Scuderia Sheepwash, Sheepie UK recovering for 5th and another lap would have taken Satak0. Squeak getting some good points and starting to find his way again in 6th. Bsheepie must have thought what might have been having damaged a wing later on in the race and having to settle for 7th. Villa John was furious with iregretnothing after the race saying that he failed to observe the blue flags and caused a collision resulting in him losing is wing and having to come in resulting in a finishing place of 8th. The FIA have issued a warning. Iregretnothing did get over the line in 9th with a bizarre last lap incident for Marchin Sausage who seemed to lose control on the last corner to crash out and get 0 points.

RACE 3 & 4 RESULTS Race412

So as the circus moves to Europe for Spain and the famous Monaco circuit, we can certainly expect some fireworks especially around the Monte-Carlo streets, notorious for front wing taker and car wrecker as we've seen in previous seasons. Can Katie Price GP maintain their excellent start knowing those behind are hot on their heels? Can DantheMan continue his good start having finished so far no lower than 2nd?

As always CU Next Time Very Happy
SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

https://kent360racers.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

RACE 3 & 4 RESULTS Empty Re: RACE 3 & 4 RESULTS

Post  stko! Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:50 am

Excellent. Love the pictures. Very Happy
stko!
stko!

Back to top Go down

RACE 3 & 4 RESULTS Empty Err Hang About...

Post  bannbino Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:57 am

Great write up as usual Sheepie. The only thing this one's missing, is the truth! But never let the truth stand in the way of a good story.

Speaking of stories, check out this excellent slient movie I found...

bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Post  stko! Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:34 am

It got banned! Haha! What copyright material did you steal? Wink
stko!
stko!

Back to top Go down

Post  bannbino Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:17 pm

bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Post  Villa John Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:32 am

It got banned on youtube as well...
Villa John
Villa John

Back to top Go down

Post  bannbino Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:33 am

Poxy youtube! Just removing the audio track then it should be up, with less comedic effect...
bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Post  stko! Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:25 am

The link above worked for me.
stko!
stko!

Back to top Go down

Post  SHEEPIE UK Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:03 am

Ha ha brilliant vid and the music! Have to say u def got shafted there mate I've no idea why u got either pen and dan took you out and should have given the place back tho didn't realise after all that you still went on to win and but for the pens would have won. Harsh very harsh.
SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMan Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:17 am

SHEEPIE UK wrote:Ha ha brilliant vid and the music! Have to say u def got shafted there mate I've no idea why u got either pen and dan took you out and should have given the place back tho didn't realise after all that you still went on to win and but for the pens would have won. Harsh very harsh.

I disagree.

I was on Steves outside the whole time, spacial awareness is the bigger problem here...

DanTheMan

Back to top Go down

Post  SHEEPIE UK Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:49 am

DanTheMan wrote:
SHEEPIE UK wrote:Ha ha brilliant vid and the music! Have to say u def got shafted there mate I've no idea why u got either pen and dan took you out and should have given the place back tho didn't realise after all that you still went on to win and but for the pens would have won. Harsh very harsh.

I disagree.

I was on Steves outside the whole time, spacial awareness is the bigger problem here...

Wow is this the first time you've posted? Very Happy

We'll have to agree to disagree...... it's a carbon copy of what happened with me and my "team mate" on the last corner of the first lap..... I stuck to the racing line and he goes for the inside at the point of turn in for the right hander corner..... just as you did..... you just can't see where someone is in that view which is the same view I use..... but hey Jackie, if you no longer go for a gap then you're no longer a racing driver....... Razz
SHEEPIE UK
SHEEPIE UK
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bannbino Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:40 pm

DanTheMan wrote:

I disagree.

You were on the outside right up until you smashed me up the inside. Fuck me Dan, if you think that's good racing on your part, and poor spatial awareness on my part, good luck to you...
bannbino
bannbino

Back to top Go down

Post  DanTheMan Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:34 am

bannbino wrote:
DanTheMan wrote:

I disagree.

You were on the outside right up until you smashed me up the inside. Fuck me Dan, if you think that's good racing on your part, and poor spatial awareness on my part, good luck to you...

I disgree that you should have got those 2 penaltys, and you would have won easily if you hadnt been awarded them.

But I was already on the inside of that corner, as I was 2 corners before that when I got pushed onto the grass. That probably screwed my wheels and therefore my breaking which is why I ran a bit wide....

Im not exactly the worst overtaker... I even let you past on melbourne as you were on fresh tyres!

Going to have to start filming my races too... especially with Monaco comming up...

DanTheMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down